olga
Знаменитая сассенах

Re: Чужестранка, 4 сезон. Обсуждение серий

Сообщение olga »

olga
Знаменитая сассенах

Сообщение olga »

Are you in the middle of season five now?

Caitriona Balfe: “We have not started shooting yet. We are going to start in a couple of weeks so I’m here for the rainy season of Valet and then I’ll go back to a rainy season in Glasgow.”

Have you seen any of the scripts yet?

Caitriona Balfe: “I’ve seen some outlines but no scripts as yet.”

Have you read all the way through?

Caitriona Balfe: “No, I have just started on book six. So I’m in and out at the moment.”

What makes you excited about the new season?

Caitriona Balfe: “I think I’m looking forward to a lot in this next season. I think there’s a lot of interesting things that we’re going to get to explore in terms of family, in terms of loyalties, especially in politics. It’s very new to me, all of this kind of time in American history. To understand the intricacies of what was going on in America in that time during its infancy, the people that were coming into the country, who their allegiances were lying with. It’s all really interesting stuff and it’s very new so that makes it really exciting.

It’s very different to Scottish politics and Scottish history, so I find that really interesting. It’s also exploring the life of an older woman I’m finding really, really interesting and trying to learn and appreciate where she’s at, what her values are, what things become important to her. It’s new territory as well for me because I’m not that old yet.”

How old is she?

Caitriona Balfe: “She is well into her 50s actually, so she’s like 53, 54 at this point which I’m not.”

Are you hoping to hold up as well as she has?

Caitriona Balfe: “She does pretty well. I have to imagine something happens going through the stones, but it’s really interesting. She’s a grandmother this season which I think is a really interesting time in a woman’s life. It’s great to be able to explore that and have an extended family be around and also to deepen this marriage and this relationship in new ways because their life now is very new. This is a new role they’re taking on. It’s a new place and they’ve settled into this new community, so I think it’s really interesting.”

Why is it important to tell realistic stories about both sexual violation and sexual pleasure? And we talk about safe spaces. What is it like as actors?

Caitriona Balfe: “Ron Moore was very clear that he wanted to do this in a different way. He didn’t want to do your typical TV sex and he wanted to make it from a female perspective so that automatically puts you in a much safer space. And then it’s a continuation of conversations and making sure that every time one of these scenes come up, it’s not just like oh, well, you guys do that so we’re just going to do the same thing again. Every single time is a new conversation because how you feel about yourself and your body and where you’re at, it changes from day to day, month to month. You have to constantly make sure that everybody’s comfortable and okay with something that’s going to live on the internet or in pictures or on video for the rest of your life.”

заЕц
Знаменитая сассенах

Сообщение заЕц »

Спасибо, Оля. Политика, бабушка. Нас ждут подгузники и интриги. И Укрепление семьи. Последний абзац вообще не поняла. Любви и секса не будет походу

olga
Знаменитая сассенах

Сообщение olga »

Alice
Знаменитая сассенах

Сообщение Alice »

Что-то так мне противно от всего этого... от высказываний Катрины в общей массе: от пожилой Клэр и концепции 5 сезона, говоря исключительно о Клэр, до свободы, равенства и братства... :uzhas:

А ещё противней, что создается впечатление, что в сериале снимается одна она. Рвут бедную на части Glamour и ELLE, и Marie Claire, и Vogue... и иже с ними... под разговоры о равноправной паре... Вышеозначенную пару образует, похоже, она сама с собой, такого персонажа как Джейми Фрезер в лучшем сериале всех времен и народов не существует, так как о нем нигде ни слова. :handfaace:
Перед 4 сезоном с Сэмом хоть какие-то интервью появлялись, и его о чем-то спрашивали, а сейчас он словно бы вообще не существует.
Прямо физически тошнит. :bad: :bad:
Книга - это книга, а шоу - это шоу?.. :fck:

olga
Знаменитая сассенах

Сообщение olga »

olga
Знаменитая сассенах

Сообщение olga »

olga
Знаменитая сассенах